5 Ways to Beat Acne
- Change Your Pillowcase and Clean Your Glasses – Each night oils and bacteria can be deposited on your pillowcase. Because you then sleep on these oils and bacteria again you recontaminate your face causing your bacteria to swell up. Similarly, you need to keep your glasses clean so that you don’t recontaminate yourself from there.
- Nutrition may play a role – Consumption of refined sugar may increase the risk of acne as might food allergies as might milk. Zinc and Vitmain C deficiency may also cause acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide, topical retinoids, topical antibiotics or azelaic acid which are gels and creams may be prescribed by a doctor and may help to reduce acne.
- Get plenty of rest – sleeping well reduces stress and makes your skin produce oil. Otherwise this oil would clog pores and create pimples.
- Stop popping – this makes the pimple look worse and spreads the infection so that you get more pimples.